8-9 October 2020
09.30 - 17.00 (Moscow time, GMT+3)
The event will be broadcasted online.
The target audience:
Orthopedic and trauma surgeons, spine surgeons, neurologists, neurosurgeons, rehabilitation specialists and other experts who deal with diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of children with acquired and congenital defects of the locomotor system, deformities of the musculoskeletal system and their sequelae.
Submission of articles and applications for reports is over.
Conference participation rules.
- Fill the registration form of the section "Registration" .
- Receive on your email a confirmation letter with the link to get the access to the broadcast.
- Make sure that your computer or other device (mobile phone, tablet) is connected to the Internet. You can watch our broadcast with any software.
- Every 45 minutes of the online broadcast, the button "I'm present" will appear at random (at randomly selected time intervals) for 5 minutes on your monitor screen. Click on the button and keep watching. The confirmation of your presence is mandatory for receiving the points. It will be considered complete if you confirm 12 of 18 controls during two days of the conference broadcast.
- If, for some reason, you stop watching the online broadcast, and then reconnect, the time periods of the watched broadcast will be summed up.
To earn the points, you must watch at least 540 minutes of the educational program for two days.
To take part in the conference you need to fill in the register-form in “Registration of the participants”