Organizer: H.Turner National Medical Research Center for Сhildren's Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation 196603, Saint Petersburg, Pushkin, 64-68 Parkovaya street
Under support of:
The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
The Government Health Committee of the Russian Federation
Association of Russian orthopedic and trauma surgeons
Association of children’s orthopedic and trauma surgeons of Saint Petersburg
St. Petersburg, Russia, Hotel "Holiday Inn - Moskovskye Vorota"
(Moskovsky Prospekt 97a, St. Petersburg, 196084)
Topics for discussion:
- Organization of help for children with bone-, muscle- and joint defects and disorders;
- Reconstructive and restorative surgical treatment (including high-tech medicine) and rehabilitation of children with congenital spinal defects, deformities of the lower and upper extremities;
- Conservative and surgical treatment of trauma and traumatic sequelae;
- Surgical treatment of children with neuroorthopedic diseases and motor disorders;
- Organization of orthopedic and prosthetic care for children with disabilities owing to injuries, acquired and congenital deformities of the musculoskeletal system;
- New technologies in diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of children with acquired and congenital deformities of the musculoskeletal system.
The target audience:
Orthopedic and trauma surgeons, spine surgeons, neurologists, neurosurgeons, rehabilitation specialists and other experts who deal with diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of children with acquired and congenital defects of the locomotor system, deformities of the musculoskeletal system and their sequelae.
Participation in the conference is free!
Forms of participation in Turner Readings:
- publishing some materials;
- presenting a report;
About the conference admin 2021-10-27T14:06:12+03:00