Organizer: H.Turner National Medical Research Center for Сhildren's Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation 196603, Saint Petersburg, Pushkin, 64-68 Parkovaya street
Under support of:
The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
The Government Health Committee of the Russian Federation
Association of Russian orthopedic and trauma surgeons
Association of children’s orthopedic and trauma surgeons of Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg, hotel ‘Holiday Inn Moskovskiye vorota’ (Saint Petersburg, the Moskovsky Prospekt 97A, Moskovskiye vorota underground station)
Topics for discussion:
- Organization of help for children with bone-, muscle- and joint defects and disorders;
- Reconstructive and restorative surgical treatment (including high-tech medicine) and rehabilitation of children with congenital spinal defects, deformities of the lower and upper extremities;
- Conservative and surgical treatment of trauma and traumatic sequelae;
- Surgical treatment of children with neuroorthopedic diseases and motor disorders;
- Organization of orthopedic and prosthetic care for children with disabilities owing to injuries, acquired and congenital deformities of the musculoskeletal system;
- New technologies in diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of children with acquired and congenital deformities of the musculoskeletal system.
The target audience:
Orthopedic and trauma surgeons, spine surgeons, neurologists, neurosurgeons, rehabilitation specialists and other experts who deal with diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of children with acquired and congenital defects of the locomotor system, deformities of the musculoskeletal system and their sequelae.
Participation in the conference is free!
An application for the conference “Turner Readings” has been submitted to the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation for inclusion in the plan for scientific practical activities.
The program of the conference ‘Turner Readings’ will be given to the Medical Training Evaluation Committee in order to ascertain its compliance with established standards and to get certain points (credits).
To take part in the conference you need to fill in the registration form.
Forms of participation in Turner Readings:
- publishing some materials;
- presenting a report;
Conference today admin 2020-10-12T12:58:11+03:00